Friday, July 4, 2008

jeepney ride [my daily experience]

I live in Antipolo City, the place where i stayed in almost 2 years before i decided to come back here to continue my studies again. i used to work in one of the company firm in Ortigas, & every day i have to travel by jeepney from our place to Ortigas. The ride from Antipolo to Ortigas variesv from 55mins. to almost 2 hours but usually average for almost an hour if theres no traffic. I have to wake-up early in the morning just to catch the jeepney & arrive in the office on time. In my early life of riding the distance between the two cities, i have found it tiring, sometimes it even gets worse when it is raining. That experience could really be terrible. I have spent my one and a half years working in that company. It used to be a nice expereinced even though im not finished my course yet, & i learned how to become a proffesional & to love my job.

No comments: